Sofia Coppola Minis!

    Hello my friends, may you meet the Sofia Mini! She is the cutest thing ever, and I was introduced to her years ago by one of my best friends + wine and hostess extraordinaire, Lindsey, who works with Francis Ford Coppola Wineries. This champagne was developed by Coppola for his daughter Sofia's wedding, and I'm obsessed with the minis! They are so fun for showers, launch parties, cocktails hours, bachelorette parties, picnics, tailgates, street festivals, you name it! They come with a cute pink straw, but I've seen them served with all types and in all different settings. I prefer a waiter serving them on a silver platter! You can purchase them at wine stores and in Whole Foods. See more on the Sofia Mini HERE. Happy Wednesday! xoxo, Julie



Blog Archive

Total Pageviews