Make Your Own Sugar Cubes

    These DIY sugar cubes are so precious! I know what I'm doing this weekend with my favorite kid! In Fleur de Lis shapes! Find the how-to at Nifty Thrifty Things HERE! And by the way, they go great with your coffee/tea station at your event! Let me side note here..having some type of caffeine option, if even just a pot of Community Coffee at any event, be it breakfast, lunch, dinner, wedding, etc. is a must. Below is a coffee check list and some cute coffee ideas to compliment your new sugar cubes! Happy Friday! xoxo, Julie





    Coffee Bar Check List
    Coffee Options
    Coffee Maker
    Tea Options
    Hot Water
    Mugs & Saucers
    To-Go Cups
    Spoons & Stirrers
    Sugars
    Milk & Creamer
    Napkins
    Sweets Optional









    Follow Community Coffee on Twitter @CommunityCoffee
    If you see a picture and know who the credit belongs to, please send me the info and I will add immediately. I am also happy to take down any pics by request of the owner. Thanks!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews