First Day of School Ideas

    Do you have cute back to school traditions? Need ideas? I found this blog of this super duper adorable mom and her own creative ideas, and I'm obsessed with her! It's called Hillary is Happy, and you have to check it out! She is also an amazing photographer! Her family has a 'Back to School Fairy' tradition, and it is AWESOME! See pics below and check out her site HERE. My favorite kid does a back to school dance on camera every year. So cute! I love traditions! Happy Tuesday! xoxo, Julie


    I copied this poster idea...

    I plan to copy this idea...the Back to School Fairy comes bearing a note and presents! LOVE IT!

    Back to School Fairy!


    The Back to School Fairy includes the dolls! How thoughtful!

     Taking pics at school!

    Cute teacher gift idea!

    Cute teacher gift idea!

    Pics with friends!

    Pics with dad!

    All pics via Hillary is Happy blog!
    

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews