Tea Lights + Candles

    I had lunch with my friend Joy yesterday, and we got on the subject of decorating with candles. She's in the midst of planning her New Orleans wedding and has the most gorgeous courtyard, pool and exposed brick to work with! I'm a sucker for the way planners use tea lights and candles to compliment elements like glass and water. There's such a simple elegance to it all. My friend (and event planner) Ashley at the Louisiana State Museum does such a great job with this that I asked her to send me pictures. I've included them below with the addition of others. Happy Thursday! xoxo, Julie


    Pics from the Louisiana State Museum





    Other Pics I Love



    








    Follow Ashley at the Louisiana State Museum on Twitter @ashleypierceLSM

    If you see a picture and know who the credit belongs to, please send me the info and I will add immediately. I am also happy to take down any pics by request of the owner. Thanks!

Total Pageviews