Cowboys + Indians + Cajuns Theme Party

    I'm working on a Cowboys + Indians + Cajuns LSU theme party for next week, and I've been digging deep into my Texas & Oklahoma roots to get inspiration. I want to keep this somewhat simple and classic, so my design inspiration is below. Happy Friday! xoxo, Julie


    I'm playing off of purple peacock, tiger striped feathers, gold glitter tulle and twine.

    Tortoise Shell vases tied with gold glitter tulle and with hanging beads and feathers



    Burlap runner with personalized message. See how-to via Cookie Cutter House.



    All gifts wrapped in burlap and tied with the tulle, twine, feathers and brown swede rope.



    A mini tiger on every plate.



    The Menu
    The food will be chosen individually from a menu at a cajun restaurant, so no serious preparation or catering decisions here.
    However...
    I'm ordering a white cake with white icing (with some specific desgins) from a local caterer and making chocolate dipped jalapeno zapps to top the cake off. I'm testing out zapps recipes this weekend and will post the most successful one next week.

    Lastly I will provide...
     Abita Rootbeer & crunchy oatmeal cookies (for rootbeer float desserts with cake) at every setting.




Total Pageviews