Pizza Topping Party!

    A few years ago when in Chicago I was a member of book club with my friends Alison, McKay and about 10 others! I loved it! One month one of the hostesses prepared a make-your-own-pizza party which was the cutest thing ever. She had the mini crusts prepared ahead of time and a wide assortment of toppings laid out! SO CUTE! I had some downtime yesterday, so I experimented with different pizza toppings, and the three I love are below! My super easy whole wheat crust recipe is HERE (follow it exactly and you are golden). Happy Monday! xoxo, Julie



    via Pinterest



    See how easy this was for me...


     #1) Sliced Peaches, Olive Oil, Honey, Brown Sugar, Splenda, Cinnamon, and Ginger
    #2) Sliced Tomatoes, Olive Oil, Garlic, Crushed Red Pepper, Black Pepper, Skim Mozzarella and Basil
    #3) Sliced Tomatoes, Olive Oil, Pancetta, Black Pepper

    Put on cookie sheet in preheated oven on 420, cook for 10 min. Ta Da!


    Don't forget your cute apron! Anthropologie has some of the most adorable ones ever!

Total Pageviews