Bollywood Party Inspiration!

    Nobody loves Bollywood more than me! I am obsessed with anything and everything India, and the mere fact that I am planning a Bollywood Party keeps me up at night brainstorming! Below is my  inspiration! Happy Wednesday! xoxo, Julie

    Bangles, bangles and more bangles! Perfect as favors!


    Menu: Curry Cupcakes via Man Bakes Cake
    Indianfood.com is a great resource for your menu!

    Menu: Jello on a stick in Hot Pink, Purple and Orange!

    Menu: Orange Julius shake with a marigold flower garnish! Recipe HERE

    Put the drinks in henna etched glasses...


    Decor: Tenting Lanterns and Floor Pillows in Hot Pink, Purple and Marigold!


    Did I say lanterns?

    Ceramic Elephants!


    Colorful Spoons and Straws!




    Streamers and Flowers in stunning colors! Marigold flowers are a must!

    Henna Activity Station!



    Cute Bollywood outfit!

    On the tele: my favorite Indian movie is Monsoon Wedding (English subtitles), however I really enjoyed Marigold with Ali Larter (B list-ish).

    Or try Slumdog Millionaire!



    If you see a picture and know who the credit belongs to, please send me the info and I will add immediately. I am also happy to take down any pics by request of the owner. Thanks!
    

Total Pageviews