Entourage Season Premier Party

    My friend Gibson hosted an Entourage Season Premier Party last night at her apartment in Chicago, and I want to share because it is so awesome! Oh how I miss her! She is such a great hostess, and I always love her ideas! And, I know her party was 'Entourage' accurate because she worked in that LA entertainment industry for years! Happy Monday! xoxo, Julie



    She served 'Vince Got Screwed Over' Screwdrivers!
    (1 part Vodka, 2 parks Orange Juice. Mix in highball glass with ice.)

    Sprinkles Cupcakes - Sprinkles is a fav LA bakery! pic via Gibson Patterson


    However, if you don't live near a Sprinkles location (like me) you can get Sprinkles Cupcake mix at your local Williams & Sonoma!

    Bagels and Lox (every talent's agents favorite) She got them from an authentic Jewish deli in Chicago! In Baton Rouge you can go to Einstein Bros @LSU for this! pic via Gibson Patterson

    Not to mention she made homemade salsa and guacamole with chips! The crowd pleaser!

    Follow Gibson Patterson on Twitter @gibsonpatt !

Total Pageviews