Sparkle Birthday Party

    I found some inspiration for a fun birthday party and wanted to share! Most of my inspiration is from the ohhellofriendblog.com. See pics below! Happy Friday! Happy Birthday Eve to me! xoxo, Julie

    Glitter Cupcakes! Edible glitter HERE.


    Hot Pink Tapered Candles! See my post on this HERE.

    Keep Calm Poster from keepcalmand.tumbler.com

    Glitter Hair! (Glitter found at Victoria Secret)

    Glitter Party Dress!

    Sparkle Shoes and Crown for the Birthday Girl! (Shoes found at Bloomingdales)

    Pink Lemonade Cocktails with Glitter Star Stirrers! (Stars found at Hobby Lobby)

    Sparklers! See my sparkler post HERE.

    Glitter Feather Table Toppers!
    
    Strung White Party Lights & Lanterns Inside!
    Strung White Party Lights Outside!
    



















    Sixteen Candles playing on T.V.














    Once again I want to credit ohhellofriend.com for the inspiration. If I've left off photo credits and you have them, please message me and I will make sure to credit correctly! Thanks! xoxo, Julie

Total Pageviews