Christmas in July

    I found what I consider the best adaptation of hosting a Christmas in July party HERE! Greenweddingshoes.com highlighted a California Christmas party and I love everything about it! The table arrangements of succulents, balsa flowers, coral, red peonies, tillandsias...awesome! The mobile spray tanning and bath and body product making station is such a fun addition! (I would use geauxbronze.com for the tanning and handmadeathomestead.com out of Baton Rouge, LA for the bath demos). On my menu: Berry LaCroix with Mint and Raspberries on the Rocks, Cranberry, Candied Walnut, Blue Cheese Spinach Salad for a starter, Reindeer Sausage Gumbo with Sweet Potato and Butter Rolls as an entree and Hot Chocolate with Gingerbread Cupcakes for dessert! Happy Thursday! xoxo, Julie






Total Pageviews