Easter Smores

    What better way to celebrate Easter than with Peeps, right?  Well I found this recipe that takes eating Peeps to the next level...Peep Smores!!! Love It! I found the cute idea (baking smores in the oven) on the Creative Holiday Gift Ideas blog and couldn't wait to share with you all! How cute is the packaging! I'm giving this as an Easter gift to my family members! And, I'm definitely doing old fashioned smores with peeps on the beach this weekend! Here is a little back ground on smores from Wikipedia: S'more appears to be a contraction of the phrase, "some more". While the origin of the dessert is unclear, the first recorded version of the recipe can be found in the publication "Tramping and Trailing with the Girl Scouts" of 1927.
    Happy Tuesday! xoxo, Julie




Total Pageviews