Candyland Themed Party

    Last month I was asked to assist in the planning of a Silent Auction benefiting a children's charity, and I was more than happy to say yes!  The item donation requests, physical layout, and minute-by-minute agenda is the important part of a silent auction set-up, but the fun part is the decorating! I came up with a theme, 'Candyland', as I find it much easier to decorate when you have a specific direction!  The collaboration of pictures (found from doing many Google searches of key words like candyland, etc.) below is the direction I went, and I love how simple most of this stuff really is to make with a little poster board, paint, glitter, balloons and clear wrap! Also, after I originally posted this, my friend Chrissy pointed me to a website of two event planners she used for shower invites once, who threw a super cute Candyland Game themed party you can find here: http://nicoandlala.blogspot.com/2010/08/cates-candyland-extravaganza.html
    Happy Tuesday! xoxo, Julie






Total Pageviews