Smoothie King Angel Food *Skinny*

    Hey my friends! I went to one of my very good friend Brittany's wedding in Dallas over the weekend, and she had the cutest gelato cart at the reception! It got me thinking about how awesome an idea this was, and if this were my wedding, I would replace gelato cart with Smoothie King cart. (They do cater/not sure on carts) I've been stalking the downtown Baton Rouge Smoothie King around lunch everyday, ordering an Angel Food Skinny Smoothie. Since I am about to head out of town, I went ahead and found the best matching recipe! Happy Wednesday! xoxo, Julie


    Angel Food *Skinny*
    4 ounces strawberries
    1 small banana
    1/2 teaspoon soy protein (available at Smoothie King)
    1/8 cup powdered milk
    1 to 2 drops vanilla extract
    1/8 cup Splenda
    2 tablespoons honey
    1 1/2 cup ice, approximately
    water, if needed for desired smoothness

    1. Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.  Add water, if needed, to reach desired smoothness.
    2. Makes 20 ounces.

Total Pageviews