Jan von Holleben - Dreams come true with Photography


    Ok, well, I admit it, I have a great passion for photography!
    So, here it is my new interview with Jan von Holleben!
    I notice him at once, I find the idea behind Dreams of Flying series so simple, but effective!
    Hope you like his works too!






    - Can you tell us something curious about yourself?
    I love photographing.
    I love my friends.
    I love apples and muesli.
    I love telling stories.
    I love being Punk.
    I love being Cowboy, Tarzan or an Astronaut.
    I love building complex constructs.
    I love chasing dragons and fireflies.
    I love history.
    I love dancing.
    I love improvising.
    I love wood.
    I love blue, red and any shade of orange
    I love the limits of photography.
    I love the complexity of the mind.
    I love fast and crisp rhythms.
    I love being straight forward.
    I love being vulnerable.
    I love exploding.
    I love the future.
    I love the magic.
    I love loving you.
    I love photography.

    - Your images about people laying on the ground who are acting to different stuff are become very famous, how is this idea born?
    I wanted a kid to ride on a dog for a picture. We tried so many different ways but essentially came to teh idea, that putting the dog with the cild on the street and shoot from above was the most successful idea!

    - What is a good shot for you?
    A picture that makes me think, wonder and happy!

    - What camera do you use?
    For every project another one. I have a set of 4-5 which I use regularly but also some others.

    - What is your next project about?
    Learning tricks like: becoming invisible and saving the world! Easy! :-)

    For further information see also http://www.janvonholleben.com/?page_id=488.  
    All the images posted here are Jan von Holleben’s works from the series dreams of flying.



Total Pageviews