Rainbow Bread

    I'm bringing over some afternoon snacks for a bunch of kids tomorrow, and I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what I could bring that would be fun but still healthy. Remember rainbow bread? I am going with an assortment of rainbow mini sandwiches and rainbow fruit skewers!  Making the rainbow bread is not nearly as intimidating as is sounds, and an easy recipe/how-to is here. I'll post pics of my own work later this week! Happy Monday! xoxo, Julie















    UPDATE:  We made Rainbow Bread last night and it turned out yummy!  It was such a fun project for kids to do! We used a Box of ready make White Bread Mix with yeast package included, and the Neon food coloring gels. One tip, make sure you knead in the food coloring very well, to where you are almost ripping apart the dough to saturate it with food coloring. We obviously did not do this with purple.  And we followed all instructions in the link above.

Total Pageviews