Paper Lanterns

    I'm a big fan of hanging paper lanterns at casual events. There are several different options in hanging and lighting them, and a good, basic article can be found HERE. I've found them without lighting attachments at World Market, as well as at some party stores and online. Basically, you can get very simple with them by hanging them with fishing line without lighting, attaching them to Christmas lights or battery-operated LED lighting, or going more technical and hanging them with lighting cords.  However you do this, you are bound to get a fun effect!  Happy Monday! xoxo, Julie










    If you see a picture and know who the credit belongs to, please send me the info and I will add immediately. I am also happy to take down any pics by request of the owner. Thanks!

Total Pageviews