Mini Christmas Trees for Kids

    Throughout the past year, I've been giving my two favorite people glass blown ornaments to mark special occasions! Houmas House Plantation has the most amazing selection, and I can't help but get at least two every time I walk in! Ballet slippers for a dance recital, a Hawaiian Luau girl for a birthday party, the list goes on and on. Another special milestone is coming up, and I'm on the hunt for the perfect ornament! As an extra special present for this occasion, I'm getting us a mini pink Christmas tree so my favorite kid can put her ornaments on it, so all of her wonderful accomplishments can stand out from the main tree! I'm semi obsessed with mini pink Christmas trees, so this is a win-win for everyone! Happy Friday! xoxo, Julie




    pic at Houmas House gift shop via me

    Follow Houmas House on Facebook and Twitter @HoumasHouse

Total Pageviews