Outdoor Veggie Garden

    The weather is so gorgeous here in Louisiana and there is no better time than right this second to plant a veggie garden! For $20 total (YAY) I was able to purchase Cherry Tomato, Roma Tomato, Jalapeno, Bell Pepper and Banana Pepper plants at Home Depot down the street! I'm ready to plant everything in the backyard, but in true "how do I make this cuter than my neighbor's garden" fashion, I searched for creative ways to mark each plant.  I found the pics below, umm...too adorable! I already have paint and some rocks scattered in the backyard, so cannot wait to get started on this!!! Hopefully all of the veggies will grow in time for a Cinco de Mayo Fiesta! Happy Wednesday! xoxo, Julie




    http://puppylovepreschool.blogspot.com/2009/07/stoney-buddies.html

Total Pageviews