13 Going on 30 Movie Party

    My friend Katie thought about hosting an 80's birthday party for her husband's 30th birthday, and it got me thinking about ideas for an 80's party!  The 80's were so amazing, and there is just too much material to work with, so I am starting small by having a totally awesome 80's night this weekend with one of my favorite movies, 13 Going on 30, and here is a little of what I have in store! Happy Wednesday! xoxo, Julie


    Totally Awesome Cupcakes...
    














    TAB...













    Orange Julius smoothie in a Hurricane Glass with Crazy Straws...





















    Funyuns, Doritos, Pop Rocks & Razzles...





















    Dare Tank Top...















    Side Pony Tail...















    Slap Bracelet how-to....














    http://www.ehow.com/how_5167192_make-slap-bracelet.html


    Movie: 13 Going on 30...


Total Pageviews